Friday, August 14, 2009

Kelly Is Looking Different These Days...


Something wrong here? On the left is Kelly Clarkson on the cover of Self Magazine. On the right is Kelly performing at a concert. Was Kelly Clarkson photoshopped dramatically on the cover? Granted, every picture is photoshopped, but some pictures can be overly photoshopped. The interview talked about how she was confident with her weight, and then they do that on the cover? That's not sending the right message. She told the mag, "My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more. I'll be different sizes all the time." She also went on to say ""When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't ... I'm fine! I've never felt uncomfortable on the red carpet or anything." I don't know what you think, but i believe Kelly Clarkson looks fine the way she is, and the magazine cover is obviously photoshopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment